Our dedicated, specially trained memory care team members work carefully to employ the most comprehensive and impactful approaches within a household-like environment. When supporting those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia, thoughtful and personalized response plays a crucial role in helping those within our care find purpose, meaning and joy in each new day.
On top of this elevated and dignified approach, our memory support services are available to Houston seniors on a direct-entry basis, with no upfront entrance fee required.
To learn more about the most progressive Alzheimer’s and dementia care in Houston, simply get in touch using the contact form on this page.
- Predictable monthly fees, with no entrance fee
- Spacious private residences in a secure setting
- A calm, comfortable environment
- Staff members trained to work with individuals with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia/memory loss
- Landmarks for Living: Comprehensive program of individualized care for memory support residents that enables them to live to their fullest potential
- Music & Memory®: A national initiative that uses custom, personally curated playlists to enliven resident spirits and tap into deep, heartfelt memories
- Full-time lifestyle coordinator
- 24-hour supervised care in a customized environment
- Medication monitoring and administration
- Three chef-prepared meals daily
- Grind Dining™
- Daily housekeeping and bed-making
- Personal laundry service available
- All utilities included (except telephone)
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Common spaces designed to encourage socialization and relaxation
- Enclosed courtyard for walking and gardening
- Full-service, on-site beauty salon
- Living and activity rooms
- Multipurpose room
Frequently Asked Questions
Memory support at The Buckingham is intentionally designed for the unique needs of those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia. Specially trained professionals work hand in hand with residents and their family members to create familiar schedules and surroundings. Each suite and every shared space has been thoughtfully created to reduce confusion and provide complete security around-the-clock. All in a gracious environment that promotes purpose and celebrates each individual’s life experience.
At The Buckingham, memory support is tailored to the individual, and includes specialized therapies, programs and services designed to improve daily living for those living with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Yes. Residents are supported around-the-clock by licensed professionals who are highly trained in caring for those with memory loss. Each team member brings a passion for providing dignified, respectful care. Their compassionate nature and dedication to serving those with memory loss create a comfortable, nurturing environment for residents and their families.
If your loved one’s needs change, as Houston’s premier Life Care community, we’re fully equipped to seamlessly enhance the level of care. It’s part of our commitment to serve residents and their families at the highest level.
Long-term care insurance may in some cases assist in paying for care. There may also be possible life insurance conversion benefits and veterans benefits available.